About This Course
This Learning Plan is designed to help Storage Administrators, Storage Engineers, Developers, and Solutions Architects create, manage, and architect highly available storage solutions. The digital training included in this Learning Plan will expose you to Amazon EFS, a simple, serverless, set-and-forget, elastic file system that lets you share file data without provisioning or managing storage. You will also review the Amazon FSx family of fully managed storage service solutions.
Learning Plan Structure
- Getting Started with AWS Storage
- Amazon FSx for Windows File Server Primer
- Amazon FSx for Lustre Primer
- Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) Primer
- Deep Dive into Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)