About This Course
This Data Science with Python certification course gives you a complete overview of Python’s data analytics tools and techniques. Learning python is a crucial skill for many data science roles, and you can develop it with this Python data science course. With a blended learning approach, you can learn Python for data science along with concepts like data wrangling, mathematical computing, and more. Unlock your career as a data scientist with Intelligence Gateway’s Data Science with Python training.
Data Science with Python Course Overview
The Data Science with Python course teaches you to master the concepts of Python programming. Through this Data Science with python certification training, you will learn Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Web Scraping, & NLP. Upon course completion, you will master the essential Data Science tools using Python.
Data Science is an evolving field and Python has become a required skill for 46-percent of jobs in Data Science. According to the US Bearue of Labor Statistics around 11.6 million data science jobs will be created by 2026 and professionals with Python skills will have an additional advantage.
Data Science with Python Course Curriculum
The demand for Data Science with Python programming professionals has surged, making this course well-suited for participants at all levels of experience. This Data Science with Python course is beneficial for analytics professionals willing to work with Python, Software, and IT professionals interested in the field of analytics, and anyone with a genuine interest in Data Science.
To best understand the Python Data Science course, it is recommended that you begin with the courses including, Introduction to Data Science in Python, Math Refresher, Data Science in Real Life, and Statistics Essentials for Data Science. These courses are offered as free companions with this training.
Lesson 01 – Data Science Overview
Lesson 02 – Data Analytics Overview
Lesson 03 – Statistical Analysis and Business Applications
Lesson 04 – Python Environment Setup and Essentials
Lesson 05 – Mathematical Computing with Python (NumPy)
Lesson 06 – Scientific computing with Python (Scipy)
Lesson 07 – Data Manipulation with Pandas
Lesson 08 – Machine Learning with Scikit–Learn
Lesson 09 – Natural Language Processing with Scikit Learn
Lesson 10 – Data Visualization in Python using matplotlib
Lesson 11 – Web Scraping with BeautifulSoup
Lesson 12 – Python integration with Hadoop MapReduce and Spark
Data Science with Python Training FAQs
What is Python?
Python is an object-oriented programming language with integrated dynamic semantics, used primarily for application and web development. The widely used language offers dynamic binding and dynamic typing options.
How do I become a Data Science Expert?
To become a data science expert, all you need is prior experience in mathematics or statistics and knowledge of programming languages like Python, Java, C++, etc. Intelligence Gateway helps you gain expertise in Data Science with its Data Science with Python certification and have a successful career.
What is Data Science used for?
Data science collects relevant data, analyzes and interprets, and finds solutions for addressing business problems. Starting from healthcare to advertising, Data Science has applications in almost every possible field.
Is a Data Science with Python course difficult to learn?
Not at all. Intelligence Gateway’s Data Science with Python course has been tailored to meet the learning objectives of both beginners and experienced people and can be easily pursued by anyone meeting the course eligibility requirements.
Is Data Science a good career option?
Yes, Data Science is definitely a good career option given the following reasons:
- Data science is everywhere and expanding at an exponential rate! The market size of Data science has been projected to reach $178 billion by the end of 2025.
- As highlighted by the US Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS), job roles requiring Data Science-related skills will likely surge by 2026.
- Data Scientists are among the highest-paid professionals earning an average salary of $1,49,982 per year.
How do beginners learn Data Science with Python?
While seeking data science with python training, beginners can first start with basics by completing the following fundamental modules included in the course:
- Python Basics
- Math Refresher
- Data Science in Real Life
- Statistics Essentials for Data Science
Upon developing a profound base in Data Science with Python, you can start with the course in the given order for a systematic learning experience.
Is Data Science with Python certification worth it?
Yes, seeking data science with python training is worth it because, with the help of this certification, you’ll be able to:
- Attain an in-depth understanding of data science processes, data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building and testing, and the basics of statistics.
- Comprehend the essential concepts of Python programming such as data types, lists, tuples, dicts, basic level operators, and functions.
- Perform advanced level mathematical calculations utilizing the NumPy and SciPy packages, and their large library of mathematical functions.
- Carry analysis of data and manipulation using data structures and Pandas package tools
- Gain an in-depth understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning models, such as logistic regression, linear regression, data clustering, dimension reduction, K-NN, and pipeline.
- Use the Scikit-Learn package for NLP and matplotlib library of Python for data visualization.
What are the job roles available after obtaining a Data Science with Python certification?
After getting a data science with python certification, you can work as a:
- Business Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Big Data Engineer or Data Architect
- Data Analyst
- ML Engineer
- Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Computer Vision(CV) Engineer
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer
- MLOps Engineer
What does a Data Science Expert do?
A data science expert is primarily involved in collecting and analyzing data by utilizing various analytics and reporting tools to identify patterns, trends, and correlations in data sets. With the help of Intelligence Gateway’s Data Science with Python certification, you will be able to gain a complete understanding of key roles and responsibilities of data science experts.
What skills should a Data Science Expert know?
A data science expert should possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, R, and SQL
- Profound knowledge of statistics and related concepts
- Machine learning for handling big sets of data.
- Knowledge of Multivariable Calculus & Linear Algebra
- Data wrangling to refine data
- Knowledge of data visualization tools for easy communication of insights collected
Seeking data science with python certification will help you gain all the skills mentioned above and have a flourishing career in data science.
What industries use Data Science most?
Data Science has applications in every possible industry; however, some industries use data science extensively, such as retail, healthcare, banking and finance, construction, transportation, communications, media, and entertainment, education, manufacturing, natural resources, and energy and utility. Upon completing Intelligence Gateway’s data science with python course, which is highly career-oriented, you can easily find job opportunities in these industries.
Which companies hire Data Science Experts?
Some of the top recruiters hiring professionals with data science with Python certification are HData Systems, Hyperlink InfoSystem, Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Capgemini India Pvt Ltd, Tiger Analytics, Genpact, LatentView Analytics, and DataFactz.
What book do you suggest reading for Data Science with Python?
To have a comprehensive data science with python training, you can consider referring to the following books:
- Python For Data Analysis written by Wes McKinney
- Automate The Boring Stuff With Python written by Al Sweigart
- Machine Learning with Python Cookbook written by Chris Albon
- Python Cookbook written by Brian K. Jones and David M. Beazley
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow written by Aurelien Geron
- Data Visualization in Python by Gilbert Tanner
What is the pay scale of Data Science professionals across the world?
On average, professionals with Data Science with Python certification earn an annual salary of $97853.