About This Course
A chatbot is a computer program that basically produce personage discussion. It allows interaction between a human communication and machine communication by messages or voice instructions. A chatbot is actually a software that are designed for conversation.
Why Chatbots are useful in business:
- It is cost Saving
- Chatbot is the first potential customer with your business, that can be very personal than a conversation by e-mail or phone.
- Chatbot does not depend on time it is available all the time.
- Chatbots can increase your sales for example if you give all information and offers to user at exact time you will increase your business sale.
- Sometimes consumers are not available to give response to the customers. By chatbots this problem is solved by easily because it give rapid response to the customers.
How to make a chatbot with python:
For making python Chat we will follow following steps:
- Firstly we will need to install chatterbot library in your system.
- After installation Import the classes of Python chatbot creation procedure.
- After this it generate and the chatbot will talk with python chatbot.
- This course tell you everything about Chatbots and complete methods to build it
- This book covers almost everything that you need to build a chatbot
- This book is about spending more and more time in doing things on your system.
- Make sure that you will follow the steps as they appear in the book.
Detail topics of this book:
- Detail of chatbot introduction
- Need of chatbot
- Decision tree of chatbot
- Why we need to know natural language to processing to build a chatbot
- Fundamental methods of NLP for Building Chatbots
- Which Good things in NLP for Chatbots
- Regular Expressions
- Building Chatbots the easy way
- Introduction to Dialog flow
- Getting Started
- Building a Food-Ordering Chatbot
- Deciding the Scope
- Listing Intents
- Listing Entities
- Building a Food Ordering Chatbot
- Getting Started With Dialog flow
- Points to Remember When Creating Intents
- Creating Intents and Adding Utterances
- How to develop your chatbot