About This Course
What is Amazon FBA?
Fulfillment by Amazon is a service provided by Amazon that allows third-party businesses to automate their order fulfilment and delivery processes. It’s a rather straightforward concept: sellers sell, and Amazon ships.
Anyone who signs up for Amazon FBA may have Amazon manage everything from shipping to returns and refunds to product warehousing in Amazon’s warehouses, selecting and packaging, and more.
1. What is Amazon FBA, and how does it work?
2. Amazon FBA’s Most Recent Changes and Features
3. FBA Sales Maximization Tips, Tricks, and Tactics
4. How to Ship to Amazon FBA Directly
5. Using “Send to Amazon,” create an FBA package.